Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bitty Baby Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As an adult- are Bitty Babies fun to own? I just sold something for $100 on eBay and I really don't want any 18" dolls right now (waiting til new stuff is released) so I was thinking of buying a Bitty Baby.

    The Bitties aren't that expensive and they have several outfits on sale really cheap right now so I was thinking it would be good to order.

    But with my 18" dolls one of my favorite things to do with them is style their hair- and the bitties don't have hair (and I don't want the twins).

    I love the outfits for the Bitties though and there are a lot of cute retired ones on eBay. Do you think I should get a bitty?

    -Stephanie

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I have twins, medium skin bitties that I named Isabella and Damiano. I bought a crib off ebay and they are so adorable! Look at marymax's twins. That's what convinced me that I needed not one bitty, but two! And Sheila Prasnlrd's bitties are always into mischief!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    you just have to get two, they are just precious

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by marymax:
    you just have to get two, they are just precious
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get two???? Can you really just get two???

    A couple months ago, DD asked for a Bitty Twin brunette girl... and that was the end of it!!!

    Now we have Maria (the one that started it all) who belongs to DD, Fiona (Our New Baby blonde with oh-so-cute eyelashes) belonging to yours truly but loaned to DD for "baby-sitting", Kiya (AA Bitty) same story as Fiona, and now dark haired bitty Camilla (rescued from ebay with a bad case of silver eye, and now all better) who is DDs second bitty.

    So, yes... Bittys are fun for adult collectors!
    I would actually say that they are down right addictive!

    Ana

  5. #5
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I just ordered:

    - blonde bitty baby doll
    - playful hearts oufit
    - ruffles and bows pj set
    - country day outfit that is on sale
    - heart to heart outfit that is on sale
    - bitty baby wicker suitcase

    All that came to a little over $100- not bad huh?!

    I can't wait to get her- I've never even seen a bitty baby doll in real life [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BohemianMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2006
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm leaning towards the Bitty Twins and the AA Bitty myself. Please let us know how you like her and be sure to take some pics! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can get just one twin on ebay if you want some hair. I found a set of bitty twins on ebay I love them. You could always buy a set of twins and sell one of them. Really the bitty clothes are darling and they can fit the 18" dolls also. Plus the 18" dolls can fit the bitty's clothes. For some reason the Bitty twin clothes are not as cute (to me) as the bitty clothes (except for the Sunny and Best outfit.) I have posted these pictures in other threads, but thought you might enjoy them also. Shelly and Maddy say hi. They hope you enjoy their pictures. Since they are sharing their outfits with Samantha and Kit, we thought you might like to see the 18" dolls in two of the bitty outfits. Shelly is also modeling one of the AGOT outfits and Maddy has on the LA outfit.

    BittyPlayingbitty<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
    bitty1</a>Countrydress<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
    <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
    bittytwinsharvest

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bitty Baby has adorable hats that more than make up for her lack of hair. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    She is so light and just floppy enough that you can't help holding her close. She is cuddly, cute, and so much fun to dress. Besides all of the great AG outfits, there are lots of sweet outfits on ebay. You can even treat yourself to a retired set without breaking the bank.

    Bitty Baby is only $42 and if you buy her with her starter collection, you save $32 which means you are only paying the equivalent of $10 for Bitty. How could you pass up a deal like that? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Bitty Baby also comes with the cutest little bear. The only bad thing about Bitty Baby is having to choose which of the sweethearts you want to bring home. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    <font size="10">SHOULD YOU GET A BITTY?</font>.....GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY and COLOR ME <font color="purple">PURPLE!!!!</font>.....

    Is the sky <font color="blue">BLUE</font>..is the grass <font color="green">GREEN</font>???...in other words..YES...YES...YES!!!!

    The question really needs to be how many should you get!<font color="red">....mwahahahahaaaa....</font>

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Seriuosly, you will love her or I really should say them! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Those Bittys' [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    BTW:
    Congratulations on your impending Bitty arrival! Heeee-Hawwww!

  10. #10
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats Stephanie! She is so cute in person, you'll love her!

    Got a name picked out yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •